Do you want to add some feel-good vibes and charitable giving to your 9 to 5? Tyve lets you support your favourite charities with ease!
With Tyve, employees give to charity from pre-tax earnings (saving £££s). Companies get reports every quarter, showing their employees’ collective impact.
Oh, and it’s completely free-to-use. £0 per month, 100% of donations go to charity.
It’s win/win/win really.
The 6 easy steps for getting your company on board
- Find out who's in charge of employee benefits: This could be your HR rep, your boss's assistant, or even the office dog (if you work in a really chill place).
- Do just a little homework: Be ready to explain how Tyve works for employees and for companies.
- Make the pitch: Highlight the benefits for companies of using Tyve, like happier employees, increased engagement, and the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing you're making a difference in the world.
(You can also show them examples of other companies that have already jumped on the Tyve train. #socialproof)
- Address their concerns: If they're worried about the hassle of administration, tell them it's as easy to manage as 'cycle to work' or any other salary sacrifice benefit (but with much higher employee engagement). If they're worried about how it'll affect the office Feng Shui, tell them it'll bring good karma.
- Make the intro: Once they're on board, intro them to the Tyve team (we’re on email at email@example.com). Tyve makes company set-up super easy and painless.
- Spread the word: Create a buzz and encourage your coworkers to sign up. Throw a party, host a charity fair, or even start a dance-off if you're feeling brave. The point is to make it fun and easy for everyone to get involved and make a difference.
So there you have it, folks! Introducing Tyve to your workplace doesn't have to be a stuffy, boring affair. With a little creativity, you can turn your office into a powerhouse of giving and good vibes.
If you want help with any of the steps above—or just want to have a quick chat to see if it might be right for your company—drop us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.